Oncosem Oncology Systems San. ve Tic. Inc. that we own as (“Company”) We use internet cookies to provide a better usage experience to our visitors by observing the privacy and protection of personal data of visitors to our https://oncosem.com website (“Website”). This Cookie Usage Policy (“Policy”) explains to all our Website visitors and users which type of cookies are used and under what conditions. Membership transactions and order-based lighting texts are available on our website.
This Policy is implemented regardless of which technologies, methods and how you connect to the Website. Therefore, we recommend that you read this Policy carefully and make a copy for future reference.
I. What is a cookie and for what purposes is it used?
Cookies are small data storage files saved on your computer, mobile phones, tablets or other mobile devices that you access by websites. This file stores information about your Web Site navigation. Thus, the devices you access will remember this data when you use the Website again. Therefore, cookies are necessary and important for you to use the Website effectively and more easily. Cookies are also used on the Website and third party websites so that we can offer you more suitable services, products or offers.
The main purposes of using cookies are;
The need for some technical data in order to use the Website more effectively,
Collecting information about your preferences and habits of browsing and using the Company’s Web Site,
Your IP address, such as your IP address, in order for the Company to fulfill its legal and contractual obligations, especially those arising from the Law No. 5651 on Regulating Broadcasts Made on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed Through These Broadcasts and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles Regarding the Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet. needs your personal data,
II. What Kind of Data Do We Process With Cookies?
Cookies, depending on their types, generally collect data regarding your browsing and usage preferences on the device you access the Website. This data includes all information about the pages you access, the products you view, and your navigation on the Website.
III. Which Types of Cookies Do We Use In Which Ways?
We use different types of cookies on the Website. These are cookies, function cookies, analysis/performance cookies and targeting/advertising cookies that are required to make the Website work.
Types of Cookies in Terms of Usage:
Mandatory Cookies: These cookies are absolutely necessary for the Website to function properly. These cookies are needed to manage the system and prevent fraudulent transactions, and if they are blocked, the Website will not be able to work.
Function Cookies: These cookies are used to provide you with a more advanced and easy-to-use experience. For example, it fulfills the functions of remembering your previous preferences and enabling you to easily access some content on the Website. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below.
Analysis/Performance Cookies: These cookies enable us to analyze and understand the functioning of the Website and to interact with you to improve the Website.
Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to identify and present content that may be of interest to you, including advertising content. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below. However, blocking these cookies will not completely block the advertising content, but instead of ads that may be of interest to you, ads with general content will be served.
Types of Cookies in Terms of Storage Period:
Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that persist on a person’s computer until a certain date or until they are deleted by the user. These cookies are mostly used to measure users’ site movements and preferences.
Session Cookies: These cookies are used to separate the user’s visit into sessions and do not collect data from the user. The cookie is deleted when the user closes the web page he visited or remains inactive for a certain period of time. Target and tracking cookies are used on the Website to help third parties provide services, especially advertising services, and to increase the effectiveness of these services. These cookies can remember the web pages and sites you visit and collect personal data, especially the IP address of the user device. The Website is used by both first party and third parties to collect information, remember your interests and demographic data, and serve you targeted ads, improve ads, determine the number of visits and ad impressions, other uses of advertising services, and the ratio between those ad impressions and interactions with the ad services. uses party cookies. Website; It benefits from social plugins that provide links to social networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn. When you visit the Website and use these plugins, the Website connects directly to the server of the selected social network. The content provided by the plugin is then transmitted directly from the social networks to your web browser and added to the website you are visiting. Thus, the relevant social network can access and process your data and combine it with the data of your account in the relevant social network.
Please note that we have no influence or control over the scope of data that social networks process via plugins. Please carefully review the personal data processing policies published by the relevant social networks for more information on the purpose, methods and duration of the social networks’ processing of your personal data.
• Internet Explorer
1. Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
2. Tap or click the Tools button and Internet options.
3. Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under Settings and tap or click the OK button to block all cookies.
• Microsoft Edge
1. Click on the section with three dots in the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and go to Settings.
2. After selecting Select Items to Clean from the new window that appears, select the sections you want to clean from the window that appears.
3. There are many sections here. You can start the cleaning process by choosing the one you want.
• Google Chrome
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. Click More Settings in the top right.
3. Click Advanced at the bottom.
4. Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
5. Click Cookies.
6. Under “All cookies and site data”, search for the Website’s name.
7. Click the Uninstall icon on the right of the site
• Mozilla Firefox
1. Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
2. Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
3. Change Firefox to use custom settings for history.
4. Click the Show cookies… button. The Cookies window will appear.
5. In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
6. Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
7. Close the Cookies window by clicking the Close button. Then close the about:preferences page
1. Choose Safari > Preferences.
2. Click Privacy.
3. Click Website Data.
4. Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.
You can find more information on how to do this in other major web browsers at https://www.esb.org.tr/cerez-memory or https://www.aboutcookies.org.
You can also delete all cookies left behind by the websites you visit through third party software.
V. Contact Us
You can use one of the following communication ways to send us all your questions and comments about the policy: